Intro & Welcome
A few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure to do the practices in each section of the training.
- Use the comment section to ask questions, share ah-ha moments, and celebrate comments by other students
- To get the certificate of completion, you must click the "Complete and Continue" button.
- Don't forget to share your certificate on socials like LinkedIn
- There are recommended timelines for completion of the training, and, it's OK to give yourself permission to step away for break if needed.
- The videos in the training are subtitled in English (US), French and Spanish (Mexico).
Timing: Plan for approximately 10-25 hours of total work. This is an estimate depending on how deep you dive into the practices for each part of the framework.
Tools: This is a list of tools that have been helpful to students in the past. Please use what works that is most accessible and available for you. The intention behind this list is to help you be prepared to help you during this training.
- Journal or notebook
- Audio or video recorder...your smartphone is perfect
- Pen, pencil, crayons, colored pencils
- Whiteboard and markers
- Post-it notes
Therapeutic not Therapy: While this training will be therapeutic, it isn't a replacement for therapy and other other mental services from licensed professional.
Last but not least...Yes, it's actually me, Anthony Ware, responding to every comment and message.